Are you really plugged in ???
And whats the one thing every single 21st century, successful business has ?
10 years ago, a website . . . . and now in 2016 a blog.
Whether you’re a brick and mortar store, one-man service, specialty contractor, or eBay shop, you need to have a website & blog.
A website or portfolio blog is the foundation on which you’ll build your group or business.
Having a professional blog is imperative as it:
- Gives you an easy-access space to outline your services and create a proof-of-product portfolio.
- Gives you a larger, more professional business persona.
- Allows them to also see you weekly through well placed guest posts on other blogs.
- Allows potential clients to find you easily through the sophisticated search engines.
- Speeds people to your door through mobile applications.
- Makes the phone ring more.
- Adds potential customers to your email subscriptions.
A modern web presence is the absolute minimum for a successful business or non-profit.
It’s your headquarters, the central hub to which you’ll link all other marketing efforts.